How to Make an Appointment
You can make an appointment in one of two ways:
- By calling 949‑824‑5304
- In-person during normal hours of operation
When speaking with one of our appointment schedulers, please be sure to have your class and/or work schedule available before calling.
Please note the following:
- Please check in 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Registration stations are located in the waiting area.
- If you are late for your scheduled appointment time, you may be asked to re-schedule. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment.
- Please note that appointments are limited in length and you may be asked to schedule a follow-up appointment(s) if you have multiple concerns or if your care requires more than the allotted time.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel your appointment (see below).
Canceling an Appointment
(24-hour cancellation method)
If you cannot make your appointment, please call 949‑824‑5304 as soon as possible so that we can make your time slot available to other students. You may call and cancel your appointment, 24-hours a day/7 days a week, by calling our Appointment Line at 949‑824‑5304 and leaving a message.